Hippo to Promote Water Play Equipment at Elevate
Hippo Leisure will promote their interactive water play equipment and flume slides at the Elevate Show 2018, which will take place at London Excel from 9-10 May.
According to research revealed by the ASA, 1 in 3 children are leaving primary school unable to swim. It is therefore becoming increasingly important for Hippo Leisure to promote how their play equipment can support leisure facilities and local authorities with their teaching programmes, and encourage water confidence and physical activity in children of all ages and abilities.
Hippo Leisure design, manufacture and install a range of interactive water features in pools of all shapes and sizes. Features can also be installed around the poolside or suspended over the pool tank to free pools (such as teaching pools) from equipment and ensure minimum disruption to swimming lessons. At Elevate Hippo will focus on promoting its range of interactive water play features that encourage learning and development and help to break the barriers of fear of water, through play. Popular Hippo teaching products include:
- Water factories featuring both high and low level surprise and anticipatory play.
- Play Platforms offering multiple levels of fun and exploration.
- Colourful sensory interactive wall panels, which feature a touch and sound play package. They allow children to explore and discover their watery environment by responding to instructions which challenge their visual, auditory and tactile stimuli whilst playing with a series of moving parts and mirrors.
- Themed squirts which encourage children to manipulate water flow.
- Water tables and interactive channels which allow children to channel water using interactive paddles.
Hippo look forward to meeting you at the show to discuss how interactive play can increase interest in physical activity at your facility and also increase revenue and visitor numbers.
Come and visit Hippo Leisure at Elevate on Stand A08.